ExpressoTS strives to abstract away the complexities of software development to make it eaiser for you to build your next project. We want to make you more productive and help you focus on what matters the most, your business logic.
If you think about it, every programming language feature or framework is built to accelerate the development process, but most fail to deliver good documentation, good developer experience, or to reduce the amount of boilerplate code you have to write. We want to change that.
This is our commitment: to make your life easier, and to make you more productive.
As a community-driven project, we want you to be part of this journey with us. Your feedback, ideas, and contributions will help us build a better developer experience for everyone.
Thanks for joining us in this challenge. Happy coding! 🐎
How to Read this Documentation
The documentation is divided into several sections, each one covering a different topic. You can navigate through the documentation using the sidebar on the left side of the page.
- Overview: General information about the project resources, concepts, its goals, and how to get started.
- Code By Example: A collection of examples that demonstrate how to use the project resources in a more practical way.
- CLI: Information about the command-line interface and how to use it.
- Providers: Information about the providers and how to use them.
- Tutorial: A step-by-step guide explaining how to perform a specific task.
- Roadmap: A list of features that are planned for future releases.
- Governance: Information about the project governance and how to contribute.
links: Bold text denotes a link to other pages of the documentation or external locations.
code: Emphasized code snippets and commands, or key technical terms.
Alerts: Are used to highlight important information.( note ) Used to express general information( tip ) This is a tip( info ) Extra information that is not vital( caution ) Used to indicate spoilers( warning ) Used to indicate when something could go wrong
Support the Project
ExpressoTS is an MIT-licensed open source project. It's an independent project with ongoing development made possible thanks to your support. If you'd like to help, please consider: